William Demant Holding A/S (WDH) engages in the development, manufacture and distribution of innovative and high-technology solutions for hearing aids and communication of individuals. The company focuses on three business areas, Hearing Aids, Diagnostic Instruments and Personal Communication. It operates through a three reportable business segments namely development, manufacturing and sale of products and equipments developed for people’s hearing and communication. The company include Hearing Aids, Diagnostic Instruments and Personal Communication. The group classifies its geographic segments into five regions namely Europe, the North America, Pacific Rim, Asia, and Other countries. It has about 60 wholly owned subsidiaries. The company Research and Development (RD) is principally into the development of new business concepts, prototype construction. WDH is headquartered in Smorum, Denmark.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of William Demant Holding AS provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
– Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
– Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
– SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
– Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
– Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
– Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
– Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
– Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
– Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
– Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
– Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
– Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
– Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
For more information, please visit:
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +918149852585
Unomedical as – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Symphogen AS – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Bio-Gate Ag (BIG) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Instrumentation Laboratory Company – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
GN ReSound AS – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
William Demant Holding AS (WDH) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Beckman Coulter, Inc. – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
SRISurgical Express, Inc. (STRC) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Coloplast AS (COLO B) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Widex AS – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Ferno-Washington, Inc. – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Vivostat AS – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Versus Technology, Inc. (VSTI) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Biotronik SE Co. KG – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Medical Information Technology, Inc. – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Ambu AS (AMBUB) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review