Symphogen A/S (Symphogen) is a privately-held biopharmaceutical company. It is engaged in development of therapeutic polyclonal antibodies (pAb), a new class of biopharmaceuticals, for the treatment of serious human diseases. The company is developing antibody therapeutics using its proprietary Symplex discovery and Sympress manufacturing technology platforms. Its product pipeline includes Rozrolimopab/ ITP, Rozrolimopab / HDN, Sym002, Sym003, Sym004, Sym005, Sym006, Sym007, Sym008, Sym009 and Sym011. The companys technology is validated through corporate partnerships with pharmaceutical and biotech companies in the US, Europe and Japan. The company is also located in Princeton, New Jersey, the US. Symphogen is headquartered in Lyngby, Denmark.
Symphogen AS Key Recent Developments
Apr 19, 2011: Symphogen Announces Management Changes
Apr 15, 2011: Symphogen Announces Senior Management Changes
Jul 13, 2010: Symphogen Receives New US Patent Covering Symplex Technology For Antibody Discovery
Apr 26, 2010: Symphogen Announces Publication Of Sympress II Production System In Molecular Biotechnology
Apr 01, 2010: Symphogen Begins Sym004 Phase 1/2 Trial
GlobalData’s Symphogen AS – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
– Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
– Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
– SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
– Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
– Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
– Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
– Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
– Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
– Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
– Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
– Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
For more information, please visit:
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +918149852585
Unomedical as – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Symphogen AS – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Bio-Gate Ag (BIG) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Instrumentation Laboratory Company – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
GN ReSound AS – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
William Demant Holding AS (WDH) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Beckman Coulter, Inc. – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
SRISurgical Express, Inc. (STRC) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Coloplast AS (COLO B) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Widex AS – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Ferno-Washington, Inc. – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Vivostat AS – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Versus Technology, Inc. (VSTI) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Biotronik SE Co. KG – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Medical Information Technology, Inc. – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Ambu AS (AMBUB) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review