Instrumentation Laboratory Company (IL) engages in the development, manufacture and distribution of laboratory products for the in vitro diagnostic market. The company develops products such as reagents, centrifugal analyzers, enhanced solid state fluidics, CO-Oximetry, calibrators, controls and coagulation analyzers that are used in critical care and hemostasis, and in laboratories. It offers microcoagulation, blood testing, quality control, and coagulation analyzer systems; and IMPACT Report Writer, a windows application that consolidates data from the analyzers. The company has operations in the UK, France, Italy, Uruguay, Belgium, Germany, Mexico, Japan, Austria, the Netherlands, Hong Kong, and the US, among others. It is a subsidiary of Werfen Group. IL is headquartered in Bedford, Massachusetts, the US.
Instrumentation Laboratory Company Key Recent Developments
Jul 28, 2011: Hospitals, Healthcare Providers To Benefit From New Premier Agreements For Blood Gas Analyzers
Apr 27, 2011: Instrumentation Laboratory Appoints Ramon E Benet As New CEO
Feb 24, 2010: Instrumentation Laboratory Gets FDA, Health Canada Nod For HemosIL Assay
Feb 01, 2010: Instrumentation Laboratory Wins New Contract With Amerinet
Jan 07, 2010: Instrumentation Laboratory Wins New Contract With Novation
GlobalData’s Instrumentation Laboratory Company – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
– Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
– Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
– SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
– Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
– Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
– Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
– Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
– Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
– Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
– Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
– Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
For more information, please visit:
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +918149852585
Unomedical as – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Symphogen AS – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Bio-Gate Ag (BIG) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Instrumentation Laboratory Company – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
GN ReSound AS – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
William Demant Holding AS (WDH) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Beckman Coulter, Inc. – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
SRISurgical Express, Inc. (STRC) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Coloplast AS (COLO B) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Widex AS – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Ferno-Washington, Inc. – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Vivostat AS – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Versus Technology, Inc. (VSTI) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Biotronik SE Co. KG – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Medical Information Technology, Inc. – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Ambu AS (AMBUB) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review