Bio-Gate AG (Bio-Gate) is a German based medical technology company principally involved in the development of silver technology and manufacturing of antimicrobial agents. The different technologies are used to refine cosmetics, consumer goods and industrial products. The company offers the plasma coating through silver technology under the brand name, Hyprotect and antimicrobial agents under the brand name HyMedic, MicroSilver BG and MicroSilver BG-Tec that are used in endowing the antimicrobial property to products and materials. In addition, the company offers services like biological screening, antimicrobial testing, product registration support and microbiological consulting services. Bio-Gate along with its subsidiaries markets the products and services to manufacturers of medical equipments, electronic goods, transportation, industrial plants, white goods, textiles, skin care products in the US and European countries. The company is headquartered in Nuremberg, Germany.
Bio-Gate Ag Key Recent Developments
Aug 31, 2011: Bio-Gate Reports Revenues Of €1m In H1 2011
May 04, 2011: Bio-Gate Announces Resignation Of Dr Michael Wagener From Board
Feb 09, 2011: NPPD Sets Transmission Line Public Hearing On February 22 In Broken Bow, Nebraska
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Bio-Gate Ag provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
– Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
– Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
– SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
– Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
– Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
– Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
– Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
– Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
– Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
– Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
– Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
– Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
– Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
For more information, please visit:
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +918149852585
Unomedical as – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Symphogen AS – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Bio-Gate Ag (BIG) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Instrumentation Laboratory Company – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
GN ReSound AS – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
William Demant Holding AS (WDH) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Beckman Coulter, Inc. – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
SRISurgical Express, Inc. (STRC) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Coloplast AS (COLO B) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Widex AS – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Ferno-Washington, Inc. – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Vivostat AS – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Versus Technology, Inc. (VSTI) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Biotronik SE Co. KG – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Medical Information Technology, Inc. – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Ambu AS (AMBUB) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review